Old Nick

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:16:22 GMT, "Stephen" vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

The difference between humans and animals...the animals don't like to
to look after the "nice" ones, while killing the rest.

My wife likes to feed the birds but she is getting tired of feeding
squirrels and pigeons. I am thinking of getting a pellet gun and I am
wondering about how effective it is at shooting varmints like squirrels and
pigeons. I have looked at a "gamo shadow 1000" pellet gun. The pellet
velocity is about 1000 fps with about 15 ft lbs of energy. The range would
be less than 10 yards.

Would this pellet gun be an effective way to kill pigeons and squirrels?

Thanks
Scp

Marriage. Where two people decide to get together so
that neither of them can do what they want to because
of the other one.