MiniEmma

Default Washer/Dryer doesn't dry

"Moi" wrote in message
Hi, I have the Indesit Omega 1200 (WDG1295W) Washer/Dryer.

When I have a relatively small load of socks etc. and put them on to dry

for
120 mins. following a thorough spin-dry, they do not dry properly. It

takes
a total of 6 x 120 min. sessions (12 hours!) before they are reasonably

dry.

This is a washer/dryer with no air exhaust port, it just says in the

manual
that it uses the water expulsion pipe to get rid of the air (presumably

this
just comes out of your sink hole). It has always been bad, but seems

worse
lately.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Hi again

My husband has just reminded me that we had more than 1 visit from the
Indesit repair man about the dryer part of the washer/dryer - within the
first year!!

As well as having to replace the blower, he had to DRILL OUT a metal filter
plate of some kind, he told us it was an Indesit modification because they
all cause problems!!

Hope this helps.

MiniEmma xxx