Edwin Pawlowski

"John" wrote in message
I have seen several web sites pictures showing the outfeed table
attached to cabinet style saws, but I am trying to come up with ideas
to mount 3/4 MDF outfeed table to a contractor style (Craftsman) saw.
Does any one have any pictures they could post to a.b.p.w. please.
any help would be appreciated.

john

In my case, the outfeed has two legs on the outside. The other end is
supported by the rail for the fence. It rests on the rail and I put a
spring clamp on either side to keep it from shifting. If you can support it
that way, just build it up so the table is equal or 1/8" below the saw
table. I guess it could be 1/6" below and work. Maybe even 3/32" and still
work. Maybe even 5/64". Nah, that would never work.

I'm at work so I don't have a picture to show you.
Ed