Jerry Built

Default Who makes MFI's kitchen worktops?

DeeBee wrote:
I am so annoyed because I think I may have to compromise our new kitchen
because MFI cannot supply kitchen worktops in lengths greater than 3m.

Can't really promise, BUT try talking to MFI again - many "3m" lengths
of worktop come oversixed, coincidentally by about 100mm. You may be
lucky....

So does anyone know who manufactures worktops for MFI, and I can then
make a vain attempt to talk to the manufacturer directly.

There are only a couple of large manufacturers - B&Q for instance
are supplied by the Bernstein Group. If you try talking direct,
I shouldn't think you'll get very far! As suggested, look around.

It's possible that a kitchen designer may be able to suggest some
sort of "feature" which you could add to give the top a little more
effective length.

J.B.