Stephen

Default Nice Drill Press on sale at Lowes

Lowes is having a closeout sale on the delta DP400 drill press. Their
normal price for this drill press is $300 closeout price is $230. This is a
nice machine. 16.5 inch swing, 5/8 chuck on a #2 Morse Taper, 12 speeds,
3/4 HP and a work light. I just got the machine unpacked and assembled and
drilled some half-inch holes in holes in half inch thick steel. Operation
was very smooth. The machine is made in China but the fit and finish on all
the machined surfaces seems to be of first rate quality. My local Lowes
(Vestal NY) had 3 machines available, I don't know how many stores will have
the closeout model available.

Scp