Andrew Duane

Some microwaves are specifically designed to be under-cabinet. They
come with the mounting kit for doing that. If yours is not designed
to be there, there is probably no safe way to mount it. Get the model
number and ask at an appliance store that carries that brand, or go to
the manufacturers website.

Christina Stuart wrote in message ...
Hi,

I want to attach our microwave to the bottom of cabinet so we can have
more counter space. Can you teach me how to do it? Where to get the kit
needed? We are even thinking to buy a new microwave if there is such a
kit included.

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it.