SQLit

"MC" wrote in message
om...
I am making some practice forms and experimenting with pigment before
making my own concrete countertops. I have the book by Du-Teng Cheng
and he says to sand using water, diamond sand paper and an electrical
sander. I am not finding these at any of the home improvement stores.
Can you use regular sandpaper? Anyone have any experience with this?

I used regular belted sand paper to remove some glass from some doors I was
making. Yep screw up by that much. I should have used the ones for glass but
they were way expensive.
You might try harbor freight for what your looking for. The stuff is for
sure not contractor quality but for me it works just fine.