Kevin Craig

In article ,
wrote:

the virtual video card apple uses for it's virtual machine to run
windows on really sucks. why would I want to buy an overpriced mac to
poorly emulate windows on when I can build my own PC that will stomp
the pants off of it for a fraction of the price?

You wouldn't. But I was responding to the notion that it couldn't be
done.

If you're devoting a machine to Autocad, then it would be silly to
start with a Mac. But if you're using a Mac for other reasons, and you
come across a particular PC-only program that you *must* use, then
emulation is cheaper than buying another machine.

Kevin