Secret Squirrel

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Secret Squirrel" wrote in message
. 97.131...

NO, it hasn't. Do they even teach civics in the public schools where
you live?

So uh, you witness a crime and perhaps others witness it along with
you but it really did not become a crime or happen until the jurors
say so. I that how you see it?

I do not need rules or laws to tell me if something is right or wrong,
I am capable of using common sense.

Not only is that how I see it, thats how Jefferson saw it, and thats how
every judge who ever took the bench sees it. First off eyewitness
accounts are often faulty. Secondly whether you like it or not the
constition explicity allows for the accused to face the witnesses against
him. Or perhaps you would prefer that we repeal the 6th amendment?