Default Sand Casting Patterns & Supplies

Hello, I know I posted to this board already. But realized that it
might be good to post just one more time. I am selling items for a
steel casting foundry, on ebay. If you are a sandcaster, by trade or
as a hobby, I may have some items that you might be interested in. I
have many more than what is currently listed, and will continue to
list over the next several months. Thank you for having such an
active discussion board (one of the most active I've seen!) I've
actually been able to learn some about the items that I'm selling.
Thank you!

Hallie

http://stores.ebay.com/Hallies-Business-Equipment-Sales