Stormin Mormon

Legally speaking, you need to call a refrigeration guy to come and take the
freon out.

Having said that, look for bolts, screws, etc. I did help take a freezer
apart, one time. It came apart somewhat in pieces. Lot of fiberglass, and
there was a lot of aluminum to go to the scrap yard.

Sawzall does great.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RSMEINER" wrote in message
We need to remove an old 195? chest freezer from the basement of
a house. Heavy sucker. The basement was finished some time after
the freezer was in place. Big freezer, small doors. So, I need to cut
the freezer up to get it out of there.

So the question is, can I use my recipricating saw with a metal blade ?
How tough will this be ? Yes, the freezer is unplugged.

Thanks

Randy
http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner