Charles Middleton

"John Rumm" wrote in message

Have you considered building a platform to put the shower on? That would
then let you run the waste above the floor level. Once boxed in and
tiled it looks quite neat.

Hi, I assume that the platform would need to be slightly bigger than the
actual shower tray (900mm x 900mm) which may pose some problems but I can
look into that when I'm back home at the weekend.

How high would the platform need to be? I am assuming that I will also need
a boxed in section down the one wall to run the pipe at floor level. Any
ideas on the best way to construct this and how far it would need to come
out from the wall?

Is it easy to tile onto wood and is there some sort of edging strip that I
can use to make the edge between the sides and top of the platform nice and
neat?

Thanks in advance,

CM.