Rusty

On quick inspection, it appears to be crystal controlled. I got as far
as opening it up and will start troubleshooting tomorrow. I have
checked my house power and it appears to be clean. That is not to say
something appears on the line randomly but without any way to capture
that event, I can't sit in front of my oscope hoping to see it.

Now if I could find the schematics for this I would be set.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:01:32 -0400, "Michael A. Covington"
wrote:

Are they keeping time by counting the 60 Hz cycles of your AC power?

And do you have some unusual kind of noise on the power lines?

See if they keep time correctly in your office, or in someone else's home.