Rusty

I do not have any power outages nor brownouts. No other electronic
equipment in the house is affected. The problem occurs with or without
a backup battery.

I know some replies said junk, try another model and such. That is not
the key here. I am curious as hell and am trying to figure it out.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:18:19 -0400, "Michael A. Covington"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

I have a Magnavox clock radio with battery backup. Every time I lose
power to the house, the clock radio gains between 3-5 minutes. I don't
know if this info helps at all.

That is extremely relevant. Do his problems coincide with brief power
outages?