TEF

Got the 2 HP Shop Fox DC from Toolcorral about 8 months ago and it works
well. No mechanical problems to date and all fit together as intended.
While the standard bags work fine with saw dust and wood chips, they appear
a little too porous when collecting the fine dust produced with solid
surface (Corian) materials. Perhaps, I need a finer mesh bag for this
purpose.

"Joe_Stein" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I looked at the 1029Z. The Shop Fox is less expensive. Also, the seller
(toolcorral.com) charges only $20 for shipping from NY to OH. How cool is
that?
Thanks, Dave.
Joe

"Dave" wrote in message
What about the Grizz 1029Z?

"Joe_Stein" wrote in message
nk.net...
I've looked at both, and price too obviously.
Thanks, guys.
Joe

"Will" wrote in message

Joe_Stein wrote:
Hi Y'all,
Am thinking seriously about a ShopFox dust collector. The 120v /
1.5hp
model. I have a small basement workshop. Any opinions?
TIA
Joe
My advice when comparing DCs is to look at CFM rather than HP.

will