The Davenports

"Joe_Stein" wrote in message
.net...
Hi Y'all,
Am thinking seriously about a ShopFox dust collector. The 120v / 1.5hp
model. I have a small basement workshop. Any opinions?
TIA
Joe

I have the 2hp/1550cfm ShopFox and couldn't be happier. It REALLY sucks! I
still use the 30micron bags, but with as far away from anything that I have
it set up, it isn't a problem at all. No, I don't have a huge shop, just am
able to put the DC on the other side of the basement stairs.

The only problem was a bad start capacitor that, among other things, fried
the motor. A new motor was shipped to me the next day with no questions
asked and the thing was sucking again in 3 days. Damned good service, if you
ask me.

Luck

Mike