Steve B.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:34:58 -0400, "Jessica W"
jessica.waldrop@qgdotcom wrote:

I thought it was not getting enough power....

What kind of testing have you done to come to this conclusion?

So why does it cut off whenran from that box?

Because something is not wired properly or is broken.

How come it will only work from the extension cord.

Because something is not wired properly or is broken.

What do you think I need to buy? a flow switch?

I think you need to hire a professional that understands how the
system works and can repair it. I understand how hard this person can
be to find but if three local people that can see and touch the unit
can't tell you what it wrong with it (or you don't believe their
diagnosis) how do you think someone over the Internet is going to be
able to tell you? It could be any piece of the unit and if you don't
understand electricity the only choice you have is to find someone
that does to come and fix it.

How much should this cost to get it hooked up properly?

That depends on what is broken or not wired properly. It could be as
simple as one loose wire which would be a minimum service call to a
new heater or control box that could cost hundreds.

Steve B.