Jay Pique

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:04:17 -0400, "Ollie"
wrote:

"Ollie" wrote in message
Any strong pros or cons between these two tools?

Wow - mainly pros for the tools that people have. That is not making my
choice easier. Recently I have seen quite positive statements about
Panasonic. And, the Hitachi looks good on paper.

I'd go Bosch. Bosch is compact, which helps if you're into casework.
Think about what other cordless tools you'd like, so you can perhaps
stick with one brand/one battery.

If I were doing cabinet installs every day - or even just once or
twice a month - I'd definitely have a full set of heavy duty cordless
tools. It just seems like it would save a lot of time and
frustration, provided you had a couple of extra batteries always
charging in your truck.

JP