Simon Stroud

"TheScullster" wrote in message
Hi all

Can anyone recommend quality bathroom fittings from experience.
I am nearing the end of an endless bathroom re-fit and we are fast
approaching towel rail and soap dish time!

I don't want SWMBO to look in the nearest shed catalogue, find a trinket
that looks real good for about a week and then falls apart, to be left

with
holes in tiles where these nasties have been!

One source has suggested Bristan, but I'd like to throw this open to the
floor!

TIA

Phil

We've been very pleased with the "Miller from Sweden" ranges available at
Allders, and probably other places. We went for them because my wife had the
slightly unusual requirement of including a "liquid soap dispenser" among
the other items (toothbrush holder, soap dish, glass shelf, "beaker" holder)
and after an extensive search this was the most complete range I could find.

We've used them in both our recent bathroom rebuilds. They look pretty good
IMO. Unfortunately I never found an online supplier, and different Allders
branches seem to keep different "ranges" from the full range, but have a
folder with pictures of all the ranges, I found.

Regards,
Simon.