Buck Turgidson

I'll disagree...inasmuch as the "old" treated lumber was used for years
without any adverse health effects that I have ever seen documented, it

only
lost favor because of our EPA stepping in with their typical
"chicken-little" thing...check with the southern yellow-pine

association
web-site if you want more info on the debate...

Maybe you need to look harder. The Washington Post cited a study in

which
children who frequently played on PT decks, etc, had a many times higher
incidence of childhood leukemia and other types of cancers.

Replicated study published in a peer-reviewed journal? If not then it's
automatically suspect.

You'll also find the the EPA under Bush has played quite a few games

with
the wording of regulations, and have eviscerated a lot of the teeth in
regs.

And the info from the So. Yellow Pine Assoc is good? Isn't that like the
"dangers of smoking" on phillipmorris.com ?