Leon

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Suggestion: move.

I would love to but the Houston economy is so darn good and most of my
neighbors know that I work at home and know that I will protect my property.
A neighbor around the corner about 5 years ago had 2 guys break into his
house during the day and not expecting to find him at home found he had a
loaded gun and one of the intruders got shot. Pretty exciting as I heard
it all go down and saw one of the guys running away in a trench coat in the
middle of summer. Again, Our neighborhood is quite calm compared to many
in the Houston area.

I live in rural Virginia. People don't do that. They'd be picking .30

slugs out
of their heads if they did.

Yeah I would love to some day move to a place in the slow lane.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose

Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary