Leon

"G. Lewin" wrote in message
J. Clarke wrote:

He stole.

Or so you think. It'd be nice to ask him his version, but,
unfortunately, he's dead.

Now contrast that with Leon walking out of the store with some tools on
accident. The guard follows. He mistakes that nice try square for a gun
and pops him with his six-shooter. Is this a proper outcome?

Remember, Leon has been caught red-handed, and therefore it's "on his

head."

Yes it is proper out come. But uh I walked out with a T-shirt from a
tourist shop. The T-shirt may not be mistaken for a gun. Then again I
would drop what ever I was holding and not give some one a reason to take
the situation farther. In other words, I would not resist restraint.