Leon

"G. Lewin" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

You're kidding, right?

Nope.

If the security guards/cops/manager came out and beat the crap out
of/maimed/killed you, you wouldn't blame them?

If I had been stealing, in this instance that was the concequense. I think
more people should tak responsibility for their actions instead of blaming
some one else or whining about oues rights being stepped on. If I
electrocut my self because I stepped in water while repairing a live wire I
would not blame the power company either. It was my mistake, not the store
employees mistake.

Remember, "Jail time obviousely does not work. The only thing most
criminals fear is being beaten up," and by admission, you're a criminal
here.

That is what I believe I said.

This has to be the second silliest comment on this whole thread (the
first being something about the Democrats and the end of the world).

Perhaps it does sound silly to you but I was taught that if you cause
problems intentionally or not, you will have a price to pay.