Fred the Red Shirt

"Dave jackson" wrote in message nk.net...
would like to find a duplicator for it. I have seen duplicators for the
delta, but many of the reviews of the new delta lathes at amazon are more
negative towards delta's quality lately. The jet reviews are more promising,
but I dunno if there is a duplicator for the jet.(1446 or 1236). Anyone
have any suggestions?

If you can get a good look at a duplicator you may find that it is possible
to adapt one company's duplicator to another company's lathe. Roy Underhill
showed how to make a lathe duplicator on one of his shows from scratch,
starting with a tree of course.

--

FF