Charlie Self

Leon responds:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

You consistently compare apples and oranges. No one is going to walk into

my
shop and start stealing in front of me. Or behind me. Access is limited to
friends, for one thing.

I mentioned in another post why you and I probably have different openions
here. I live in Houston. That may explain everything as far as my point of
view. ;~) Right now a neighbor hood about 5 miles from where has had a
rash of robberies at peoples homes and this has been going on for several
months. Not a bad neighbor hood, middle class I'd say. the victims drive
up into their drive way, open their garage dooors, look out their car window
and find 2 or 3 guys waiting to tie them up and go through their house
taking what they want.

Suggestion: move.

I live in rural Virginia. People don't do that. They'd be picking .30 slugs out
of their heads if they did.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary