Jessica W

I have searched for a pro I cant seem to find one that is close to me

"xrongor" wrote in message
its time to call a pro. you cant fix it, and the dummies cant fix it.

randy

"Jessica W" jessica.waldrop@qgdotcom wrote in message
I need help! I have a hot tub that was given to me that was broke.

I bought a pump for $200 and got someone to hook it up, that was not a
electrician, Somehow it would only run from a extension cord and it

would
cut off if you ran it from the box they put on my wall.

It can run! I seen it! I just will not heat up.

So I got two more dummies to come look at it and one said that the box

with
all the wires was not good I needed another one and I should have bought

new tub altogether....

the other one said it was the wire running from the tub to the box

which
is side 8-? he said I needed a 12-? )to run from the box on the wall to

the
box on the tub......which that would be $50 for that wire. Then he

would
charge me $100 to put it on and was not sure if that was even the

problem..

I do not see what all this has to do with getting it to heat up. What
should I do? I have spent more than $400 on this hot tub not including

the
concrete. I cant find a local hot tub repair. I have all kinds of

uncertain
people telling me I need to buy more stuff for it .....I probably do not
need. It has been sitting in my back yard for several months and now I

have
tadpoles living in it.....

Any suggestions very much appreciated

I have posted this before and someone gave me a diagram of a wiring
guide...But I know nothing about electricity!