Dave Hinz

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:25:23 GMT, Upscale wrote:

"Ollie" wrote in message
Any strong pros or cons between these two tools?

I've got a Milwaukee 12v cordless and it's always performed flawlessly. Had
the 10 year old batteries rebuilt recently, but other than that, I've never
had any problems with it.

I've got the 12V Milwaukee and the 18V Makita. I like the Milwaukee's
battery contacts better, the ones in my Makita get mis-aligned every
once in a while and keep the battery from going in, which bends 'em worse,
etc. I haven't used Milwaukee's 18V, but if the 12V is any indication,
I'd say go for the Milwaukee rather than the Makita.

Dave Hinz