Swingman

"jo4hn" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:

AAMOF, we have two hutches in the house, factory made and not
inexpensive, and both went with this philosophy, with nothing but

gravity
and friction to "join" them..

Unless you live in earthquake country, then plate steel and screws make
practical sense. Not only does one join the two pieces together but it
is also fastened to the wall. DAMHIKT.
mahalo,

You're right of course and the correction is duly noted .. we do not take
that into account around here, but I sure would were I somehow living
voluntarily on a fault zone.

AAMOF, the last earthquake we had here in Houston was when Betty Sue and
Billy Bob tried to steal a tire from Leon about twenty years ago.

;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04