Leon

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Jesus is right. It's common courtesy to answer reasonable questions posed
by the designated representatives of the owners of the property on which
you are standing. I don't see why you have a problem with it.

Yeah, common courtesy. It seems that some of our laws are makeing it to
where the thief gets the common courtesy over the person trying to protect
his property. What is wrong with this picture. It has always been my
belief that if you are uncooperative in a matter such as this, you probably
have something to hide.

And if you had actually stolen something while being treated this way,

the
liberal laws have failed again. When did the the citizens loose the

right
to protect their property?

When "Liberal Laws" were passed. That does not mean laws passed by
liberals.

When did citizens lose the right to be left alone when they have not

done
anything?

Walking onto somebody else's property and then getting ****ed off when

they
ask you what you are doing there is not "doing nothing". In fact it is
downright suspicious.

Exactly, but some think that this is profiling..