G. Lewin

Leon wrote:

So if a security guard had suffacted you, you would have deserved it???

I certainly would not have blamed him for doing his job. I was wrong.
Had I died, then it would have been my time to go. Stranger things have
happened. No body gets out a live.

You're kidding, right? If the security guards/cops/manager came out and
beat the crap out of/maimed/killed you, you wouldn't blame them?
Remember, "Jail time obviousely does not work. The only thing most
criminals fear is being beaten up," and by admission, you're a criminal
here.

This has to be the second silliest comment on this whole thread (the
first being something about the Democrats and the end of the world).