Bob Schmall

"Leon" wrote in message
m...
And crime in the US tends to be higher than most places.

And it has been for a long time, through conservative and liberal
administrations, through conservative and liberal judges, through
conservative and liberal shifts in public opinion. We are "liberal" in
respecting personal freedom, and we need to accept the concomitant, that
self-interest can go beyond the bounds of law.

I blame lax
liberal laws. I say let the laws be come more simple and let the jury
decide. Right now a person is scared to defend his property or him self

for
fear that he might become the victim again.

Scott Peterson's on the side girl friend is becoming a victim.

Take the guy that murdered his pregnant girlfriend and turned himself in
after seeing Passion of the Christ. Why on earth does this need to go to
trial????? Simply whisk him off to a mental hospital and determine if he

is
crazy or not. If he is not crazy, use a bullet on him.

Take the guy that killed his neighbor, cut his body up, and dumped the
remains in Galveston bay. The jury found him innocent after he confess to
the crime. His excuse was that he murdered his neighbor by accident and

was
afraid that no one would believe that it was an accident. YEAH, it was an
accident so hack the body up and dump it in to the bay. AND THE JURY

FOUND
HIM INNOCENT. Lax laws... they allow the criminals to **** on our shoes
and tell us that is raining.

The "liberal laws" could just as well have been applied by the juries to
find the accused guilty and put them in prison or kill them. It wasn't the
laws' fault--it was the juries'. You know, those peers of ours who are the
actual judges.

Bob