J. Clarke

Charlie Self wrote:

Leon states:

You are blowing this out of proportion. I beleive the original idea was
someond being hurt when stealing. Cops do have the legal right to order
anyone to stop and to stop that person.

The original statement had zip to do with cops. It was clerks in a WalMart
store.

But the liberal laws protect them. It has to be up to the police officers
to put this fear into the criminals. Jail time obviousely does not work.
The only thing most criminals fear is being beaten up.

Bull****. Criminals fear jail time, but they know that a good lawyer means
their only jail time will be in the arrest pen.

Criminals do not want this to happen either. I seriousely doubt that you
will be jumped if you simply cooperate and show them that you don't have
something that you have not paid for.

I do not owe a clerk cooperation or an explanation of anything. Jesus.

Jesus is right. It's common courtesy to answer reasonable questions posed
by the designated representatives of the owners of the property on which
you are standing. I don't see why you have a problem with it.

And if you had actually stolen something while being treated this way, the
liberal laws have failed again. When did the the citizens loose the right
to protect their property?

When did citizens lose the right to be left alone when they have not done
anything?

Walking onto somebody else's property and then getting ****ed off when they
ask you what you are doing there is not "doing nothing". In fact it is
downright suspicious.

Neither one of us knows whether the parties jumped were guilty or
innocent. But, then, neither did the clerks who did the jumping. They
thought they knew. Different thing.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose
Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)