Chris

"Mike James" wrote in message ...
"Chris" wrote in message
om...
: I need to position a gas hob fairly close to a double oven located in
: a tower housing(if that's the correct description?)
:
: So the question is, what's the minimum lateral clearance demanded by
: the Corgi regs between the hob and the side of the owen housing. And
: does this minimum specify the distance to the hob unit (which are the
: controls), or to the first burner?
:
: I would have looked this up myself, except that I couldn't find the
: full regs anywhere on the web. Are they secret? Or perhaps no-one has
: thought of posting them?
:
: Many thanks in advance for any advice!

If it's new hob you have bought, the instructions usually include all
necessary dimensions, Mine did anyway.
If you didn't buy new, I'll have a root around to see if I can find mine and
post them back.
Regards.
Mike.

Thanks Mike

The hob is old, hence no instructions.

In the end I contacted my tame Corgi plumber, who confirmed what Ed
Sirett posted elsewhere in this thread. That is to say, 50mm lateral
separation, 760 vertical.

Kind regards,

Chris