Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

What, ask the thief to please stop running, and stand still while I cuff
you? Where do you live?

LOL! Atta boy, Leon ... but you're just too damn "Texas" for most with that
attitude. ;) (Like it or not, it is pretty much a fact that most of those
who have been in this part of the country longer (30 years or more) than 85%
of the current residents simply aren't programmed to accept scofflaws of any
sort gracefully.)

It's also notable that no matter how small the world becomes, and with all
the moaning about the loss of regional differences in this country, it
appears that you can still easily geograhically delineate the participants
by the logic of their arguments.

As my 82 year old Dad still maintains to those, mostly eastern,
acquaintances with a tendency to be a bit apologetic toward criminals of any
degree "Believe what you will, just be warned that should you ever turn to a
life of crime, don't get caught stealing from me."

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04