Charlie Self

bub209 writes:

Where
would John Gotti have gotten without
grunts like Sammy the Bull? How would
the Chicago Carpenter's union survive
without the ability to intimidate people
like my friend with a roofing business,
by sending goons out to drive his own
trucks through his overhead doors and
kill his pet pig, which was the company
mascot? Thank God there is a stabilizing
force in society so that in some cases,
at least, a Gotti will end up powerless.
I would like to read a thesis about how the
percentage of remorseless individuals
in society are used to control and
manipulate us. I think the remorseless-
ness begins with the one who is willing
to take what does not belong to them,
I also believe that if the Democrats win
the upcoming election, the world will
become more comfortable for the Scott
Petersens among us, and that they will
destroy the world. Do we all want to live
in New Jersey?

John Gotti was a sociopath himself.

The latter prt of your diatribe is ridiculous. I don't know if Peterson is a
sociopath...he sounds to me like a garden variety nasty piece of work as far as
women are concerned. If he did kill his wife, I'll concede sociopathological
status.

That said, I doubt very much that these people (sociopaths) are made more or
less comfortable by whatever political party is in power.

How this discussion got to this point from a WalMart clerk tackling and
injuring a suspected shoplifter I have no idea.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary