Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
alterego wrote:
Thanks all for replies. Lapping the joint isn't really a practical
option because of the complexity of the shape which runs in three
dimensions. Leadmate is an option and I've already ordered some but
will try soldering first. Practice is obviously the key so I'll have a
go with my small gas blowlamp and see what sort of mess I can make of
it.

I managed fine with my trusty old Camping Gaz blowlamp. Pros use other
types because of lower running costs - not necessity.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.