Thomas Bunetta

Just for added confusion I like my 19.2 Porter Cable!
Tom
"Ollie" wrote in message

"Ollie" wrote in message
Any strong pros or cons between these two tools?

Wow - mainly pros for the tools that people have. That is not making my
choice easier. Recently I have seen quite positive statements about
Panasonic. And, the Hitachi looks good on paper.

I had my 12V Skil for 10 years and it was reasonable, except the battery
life was quite poor. I was leaning towards 18V, but perhaps there could

be
smaller and lighter 14.4V models that would in practice do all the things
than the 18V models.

First I had only two alternatives, but now there are 8 permutations - or
perhaps even more if the low cost Grizzly is a realistic alternative.

What would you do?