Charlie Self

Mark L writes:

Last year at a grocery store near where I live, the male suspect died.

He was stealing diapers I believe. He suffocated. The security guards
held him on the ground with their knees on his chest. He couldn't
breath. Suffocation by chest compression, should be covered in training
courses.

John

That is the chance the guy took, He lost this one.

Sort of a Draconian punishment for stealing a few bucks worth of diapers, I'd
say, and something of a drastic technique for holding a person until the real
cops arrive. I'd say his family has a suit, but what do I know. I'm not a
compassionate Conservative, nor am I a lawyer.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary