Gary Coffman

On 17 Aug 2004 15:28:07 -0700, (Dan Thomas) wrote:
Now, here in Canada, our taxes are rising because of the
nationalized health care plan. We supposedly have it good, but it can
take several years to get a hip replacement, maybe a year or more for
a simple MRI. Goverments simply don't run things any more efficiently
than the private sector, and in most cases not nearly as well. It's
fine to have cheap insurance, but if the services aren't available,
where's the benefit?

I read today on Canada.com that you're having trouble keeping enough
doctors up there. Perhaps cheap insurance doesn't pay well enough.

Gary