Leon

"Mark L." wrote in message

Eddie Munster" wrote in message

Last year at a grocery store near where I live, the male suspect died.

He was stealing diapers I believe. He suffocated. The security guards
held him on the ground with their knees on his chest. He couldn't
breath. Suffocation by chest compression, should be covered in

training
courses.

John

That is the chance the guy took, He lost this one.

So if a security guard had suffacted you, you would have deserved it???

I certainly would not have blamed him for doing his job. I was wrong.
Had I died, then it would have been my time to go. Stranger things have
happened. No body gets out a live.