Clif

We got off topic of an off topic post, its all good, dont get upset. If you
want to deal with that specific, how does a clerk jumping someone have to do
with someone being a witness to shoplifting...life is too short to argue
this much

Have a great day Charlie

Clif
"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Clif responds (though God knows to what):

I am gonna show my age, and perversness, A long time ago I saw on the

back
of a mag, believe it was , well nevermind what it was lol, but a cop

covered
in soot carrying out a child from a fire, with the caption "And you still
call him a pig"

WTF does this have to do with a clerk jumping someone?

There are some people out there who will only respect a
policeman/fireman/paramedic only when they are helping them. And if they
are not helping them, they dont care

Again, nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand. Cops/firemen/EMS
deserve respect when they do their jobs well. When they don't, they

deserve no
respect.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose

Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary