Clif

they have a tough job. but it's one they signed up for. give them
cretit for what they do, and hold them to the highest standards.
Frankly, I think they're underpaid and the hiring standards are way
too lax.

Yes they do sign up, and yes there should be tougher standards

me, I've seen way too much abuse of authority to have any respect for
the uniform. cops are people. they want my respect, they need to earn
it.

ALL cops have my respect until they do something to lose it. And yes they
are highly underpaid, but this is a topic for another forum, I know i have
already gone way off woodworking already

Clif