Leon

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Fine. Next time you run into a vet, buy him or her a drink. Has nothing at

all
to do with what you were arguing about.

I to that pretty often anyway as many of my relatives have served.

You're going off the deep end about cops and military and ignoring the

fact
that the OP was writing about clerks in a frigging WalMart store!

No, I am not getting excited or deep, I believe that a person has the right
to defend his property and do what ever is necessary within the law to stop
a thief. If that means a rent a cop going after a thief, that is what I am
paying him for. I was originally pointing out that is too bad that liberal
laws give a thief way too much protection and not enough protection to those
that he is robbing.