Eric Johnson

Yea what ever. Why is it windows haters like yourself always compare a
proprietary hardware vender to a generic runs on anything OS. Bill wasn't
competing in the same market. Apple got stomped from the Steve Jobs elitist
overpriced marketing blunder
thinking the "total package" would capture the market. Anyone that was
involved in computers in those days knows half the geeks... (like me) were
down in the basement soldering together bits and pieces from Heathkit and
Team electronics... all we needed was an operating system and some cassette
tape. Bill knew exactly who he was marketing to.

"p_j" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Again, only a comparison that describes why Apple got stomped by the PC
economy.

If you ask me, the reason Apple got stomped was the lack of a capitalist
system in America. MS doesn't even market that well. They manipulate and
litigate well. If they had real consequences for their crimes, they
probably wouldn't exist.