John Rumm

nemofish wrote:

Thanks for the repy. If I understand correctly in order to transfer a
call the hanset you are using only needs to be within range of the
nearest base unit (not the remote base unit) and that when transferring
a call it is transfered from the local base unit to the remote base unit
and then to the other phone? Hope this makes sense, but I just wanted
to make sure that both phones don't need to be within range of the same
base unit in order to transfer a call.

Do the base units usually come with a built in answer phone?

I expect that you will need to be in range of BOTH bases from both phones.

I think you would be better off looking for a small PBX solution.

--
Cheers,

John.