John Rumm

Charles Middleton wrote:

Tile vent might work then...

How easy is one of those to fit?

Not that difficult - but it helps if you can get to the outside of the
roof in the right position.

Might be OK - where is the fan in relation to the shower?

That's the problem, its diagonally opposite to the shower around 2 metres
away. I think its better to have one above the shower.

I was actually asking the question from a slightly different
viewpoint... in that electrical accessories sited above a shower or bath
are subject to more stringent requirements in the wiring regs than those
which are further away. There is some more detailed information he-

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Book/7.2.2A.htm

Having an extractor the other side of the room will still make a big
difference compared to having none at all, although it may not be quite
as effective as an extractor directly over the shower.

--
Cheers,

John.