David Dube

RobW wrote:

Have fun with the new place. Beware of wife storing her stuff in your
shop. DAMHIKT

She's already threatened it.....AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! (I can say that
because she's not sitting here watching me type.) Actually, our plans
with the house were to split the basement, each getting half. When
she saw the basement in the model (it's a new house we're building)
she said I need more room for a shop, why not use 3/4 of it.... what a
woman!

And you don't think you'll end up paying for that extra 1/4 some way or
another? Either now or in the future... There's no such thing as a free
lunch. ;-)

Dave