Ringo Langly

Hi...

Thanks for the replies thus far. The pic links for some reason had a
space in them, so they should be:
http://24.162.137.108/~rlangly/pics/pipe1.jpg
http://24.162.137.108/~rlangly/pics/pipe2.jpg
(slow upstream connection, but should download in a few seconds)

I'll try to blow some water and bleach through the pipes this
afternoon and maybe that'll work. Thanks for that suggestion.

I still have a concern with the way the lateral pipe going to the
overflow tub from A/C drain pipe has no angle. This causes the
drainage water from A/C to often flow into the overflow tub instead of
down the drain pipe. My 'solution' to this after I moved in last year
was stuffing a rag into the pipe since the water was starting to rust
the bults and bottom of my waterheater.

But for now the main focus is getting the drainage line cleared out.

Thanks and take care. Oh, and sorry for the double-post -- Google was
acting up something fierce this morning.

- Ringo -

BTW, once again Google is acting-up , so sorry if this pukes or does a
double-post.

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message ...
Take your garden hose and blast it a couple of times until it flows
freely.....

"Ringo Langly" wrote in message
om...
Hi everyone,

My house has the inside A/C unit in the hallway with the drain pipe
going down into the foundation where it comes out on the side of the
house for drainage. There's an overflow tub which the ho****er heater
sits in (next to inside A/C unit) and the drainage pipe splits off and
goes into this tub in-case the hot water heater leaks... it can also
use the drainage line.
-- snip --