Old Nick

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:48:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

She broke
Ebay's rule about vengeance feedback. sigh

Which is? Sorry. I had a crap deal from a (commercial, not private)
vendor. I posted facts about equipt failure, and was branded an
"unsatisfiable customer".

This was discussed recently. Most vendors will not post feedback until
the buyer does. I post neg feedback, so does the vendor. I have no
further fecirse to stating my views. Where does "vengeance" start?
Marriage. Where two people decide to get together so
that neither of them can do what they want to because
of the other one.