Dewaxed shellac for WB poly. For OP, plan NOW for router bits
storage/identification/. I built a box that slides under the bench
above where router table is stored. Pull table from under bench, put
ON bench then slide out box and select bit. If table is on casters a
drawer(s) is ideal for storage.

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:42:16 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

You can use shellac, then poly, then a furniture wax, without an anti-slip
agent. Or you could use shellac & wax, and skip the poly. Or skip the
shellac. If it were my choice, and it isn't, I'd pass on the poly. But if
not, I'd use water-based.